Monday, December 1, 2008

All for Laughs

“There’s no half-singing in the shower, you’re either a rock star or opera diva.” -Josh Groban

I came across this quote and couldn't help but laugh hysterically at the truth behind it. I am almost certain we are all guilty of rocking out in the shower. Shampoo bottle in hand, pretending you are on stage rocking out in front of a sold-out audience in Madison Square Gardens. I mean, you guys do it too, right? Now even if we can't all be Rock stars there is endless fun in screaming your favorite song at the top of you lungs, heck I know I do it in the car too. Numerous times I have been Rihanna just "livin' my life" or Gwen Stefani talking about how "I'm just a girl". In the end its all for laughs. No harm no foul. Just a good "let loose" session that let's admit: more people could use.
Singing in the shower truth... Pictures, Images and Photos

What is your favorite song to COMPLETELY rock out to?

No comments: